NanoVNA-F Vector Network Analyzer is a product developed by BH5HNU based on the NanoVNA open source project (https://ttrf.tk/kit/nanovna/). The RF part is the same as the original version (NanoVNA-F uses harmonics to extend the measurement frequency to 1GHz) .
NanoVNA-F hardware features include but are not limited to the following improvements:
- Using a 4.3-inch IPS TFT LCD screen, the viewing angle is larger, and it can be seen clearly under strong outdoor light;
- Change to a large-capacity 5000mAh/3.7V lithium battery, longer standby time, and expand a USB interface, which can be used as a power bank when the instrument is not used at ordinary times;
- Switch to a high-current 2A charging IC, the full charging time is shorter;
- Change to a larger impeller with better operating feeling;
- Replace with a larger power switch with better operating feeling;
- Support Chinese and English menu switching;
- Upgrade the user program through a virtual U disk;
- The standard aluminum casing protects the SMA head and reduces the interference of external electromagnetic waves to the instrument;
- Open source software github.com/flyoob/NanoVNA-F
. . .
For more information, please refer to the link below.